Mold and Deodorization - Trust the Experts.
Many people assume that mold is not a natural occurrence, but it does grow everywhere and even in your home. Your home shouldn't grow fungus but if it has a water damage then it will have the opportunity to root itself. Mold is fungus that requires a wet environment to grow. One way to notice if you have mold is if you smell a smelly odor with musty scents, it might be mold. This smelly odor is one of the most common indicators mold is growing behind walls.
Deodorization techniques might work for a while, but every deodorization technique someone tries will fail. This is why a restoration company should come in and handle the deodorization process when there is a smelly odor from mold. Remediation, mitigation, and the use of proper deodorization techniques are often the only way to help mold damage. Whether it's a smelly odor bothering homeowners or a business owner who suspects black mold is a problem, calling the professionals is the answer to any mold issue. DIY techniques are a terrible idea, and they only serve to make the situation that much worse.
Visit http://www.SERVPROofhuntvalley.com for more information on fire damage.