Update Your Security With The Emergency Ready Profile
The SERVPRO of Hunt Valley & Harford County
Emergency READY Profile Advantage
Did you know as many as 50% of businesses never recover following a disaster? The majority of businesses that do survive had an emergency preparedness plan in place. Being fully prepared with proper planning can bring you peace of mind. When you are "Ready for whatever happens" this provides a solid level of trust with your clients and employees, so that if there is an emergency event and your business is affected by a disaster, you’ll be able to recover as quickly as possible.
By developing a SERVPRO of Hunt Valley & Harford County READY Profile (ERP) for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action. Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business.
- FREE Program!! We will provide an assessment of your facility at no cost to you.
This is a high quality, digital profile with no need for you to allocate funds. This program provides exceptional value with zero cost.
- A Profile Document containing critical information needed in an emergency.
Completion of your profile will only take a little time to complete without taking you away from your current work projects, but it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
- A Digital Guide to help you get back into your building after a disaster.
Having a complete, updated Emergency Ready Profile can help minimize the amount of time your business is affected by a disaster by having an immediate plan of action.
- Establishes SERVPRO of Hunt Valley & Harford County as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.
You’ll have a go-to source with a provider recognized as the industry leader right around the corner.
- Identifies the line of command for authorizing restoration work to begin.
This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
- Provides facility details such as electrical box and water shut-off valve locations, as well as priority areas such as entrances, exits, and priority contact information.
Your team will be fully ready with a quick reference of who to call, what to do, and how to do it providing you with solutions in advance of an emergency situation so you’re "Ready for whatever happens."
Sign up below and a representative of SERVPRO of Hunt Valley & Harford County will be in contact with you in the next 24 hours.
For a consultation, E-Mail our ERP Coordinator, Colleen Kilchenstein @ Colleen@sphvhc.com with the following!
Dates and Time Available:
We thank you for your interest! Remember, creating an ERP isn't just establishing a plan for Loss Mitigation, it's establishing a Security Standard.