Hallway Clean Up From Elevator Malfunction in Parkville, MD
A hydraulic elevator malfunction caused fluid from its motor to spill out into hallway, pump room, and storage area at a retirement community in Parkville, MD. The slick surface not only posed a hazard for staff and residents, but if not addressed quickly, could cause additional damage to flooring, walls, mechanical systems, etc. SERVPRO of Hunt Valley/Lutherville was on the scene to assess the damage, create a plan of action, and start the clean up immediately. Our highly trained crew was able to extract the fluid, and thoroughly clean and sanitize affected areas making it "Like it never even happened."