Fire Extinguisher goes off at Camp
From a cleaning done at a near by camping ground. A fire extinguisher had gone off within a room of one of the cabins and spread throughout the entire unit. Our team was dispatched to assist with cleaning and clearing out the refuse and getting the building back up to its standard. These pictures emphasis the amount of grim on the furniture within the building. It had completely covered the floor of the main room as well as the floor of the surrounding rooms and furniture. Our SERVPRO team thoroughly cleaned the floor and furniture and made it like the incident had never even happened!